Wednesday, September 12, 2007

thank god you see me the way you do

It's so nice out, but I have been held captive by my DS (mainly 'Animal Crossing') But it won't last long, because I have to go get groceries and do other things that I need to do (wow, what a bad sentence) I just have to throw this out there though; If you don't know what Last FM is, I feel fairly bad for you, for it is the most amazing things I have on my computer, other than some of the pictures I have of JJ dancing. I go to get my wisdom teeth out on friday morning, and I'm more excited then anything. They're trying to kill me.

Instead of showing my photography, I wanted to some of my favourite fashion photography (if you have time, you check out Colleen Durkin's website, she's really talented AND she's coming to visit me!)







2 comments:

skinnyghost said...

you are welcome for lastfm

ediot said...

oh my- thats some beautiful pictures! love the ballet one..