Tuesday, March 13, 2007

what was left of our summer skin


Aw, checking my last comments made me really miss my family, and this new found sunlight has made me miss the feeling of summer, and car rides, and swimming in rivers or lakes. Or how I'm not going to Sasquatch, yet the two times I went, held such great memories. I want to go just for the sake of going, and telling great stories of people breaking their legs, and coming back to our campsite at 5am, just in time to go home.Or thirty beers for thirteen dollars.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way about Sasquatch. I want to go, because it's this amazingly beautiful place with great people and great memories, but the money for the music just isn't worth it, unfortunately. Regardless, I'm definitely down about missing out on the greatness that is the whole Sasquatch experience. Maybe.. next year?